ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok well ill post somne screen shots so you can see what i mean,

this is how it looks in dreamweaver,

Dream.jpg

notice how the "navigation" bar down the side fits quiet nicely,

so im haappy with it i goto preview in internet explorer and it changes look

Prob.jpg

why is this happening, im gonna put a live copy up so you can see if its the same in your broswer.

http://78.86.142.4/cf.html

It comes out fine on my browser. Although I am using Firefox. Its kinda hard to pin-point what the problem is. To be honest, I have a similar problem with my webpage I made in dreamweaver when viewing it with IE.

Don't rely on Dreamweaver's WYSIWYG editor. Actually go in and try to pinpoint the problem.

actually its the size of your screen, if you got a big screen it will be wide, if you have a small one its gonner be crunched up.

i think thats why because when I was creating sites I asked about why the page don't display the way it should in firefox, well the guy said i was creating a diffrent size in dreamweaver then it would show on IE or firefox

i got my resolution set at 1440 X 900 isnt and thats the resoltion im creating the page in dreamweaver with, and i do have the tollboar on the right hidden.

edit. ok not 100% sure what was happening but i do no ive fixed it, i was using 2 tables with sya 3 cells in each now im using 1 table with 6 cells and its working

Back
Top Bottom