ah problem

ASSEMBLER

In Runtime
i have just booted up about an hour ago and my pc screen has started flickering down the right hand side.its ok everywhere esle not sure weatherthis is a gruphics problem or a monitor problem.the only thing i have done is put a usb host controller in today but i dont see how this will effect it.not to concerned if its a monitor problem as i have one ordered to arrive thurs.but if its graphics then emmm!can anyone thow any light on this thanks

MSI KT3 ultra2 SE moboAMD 3000+ BARTON CORE1 GIG DDR MEMORY80 GIG MATOR40 GIG MAXTORRADEON 7200 SE GRAPHICSWIFI 2 MB BROADBANDCDRW/DVDRWRUNNING 2 X XP 1X XP PRO

Hmm...whats the refresh rate set to on the monitor?

You could also try doing a degauss on the montior, there should be a setting.

I doubt these though would be a problem of a USB controller, though something else could have changed at the same time. You never know with computers

If it's CRT move any speakers away from the monitor. Also, check the refresh rates. Perhaps it's on its road outta here.

AH FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION SPEAKERS I HAVE MOVED THE SUBWOOFER TODAY ILL GIVE IT A TRY

MSI KT3 ultra2 SE moboAMD 3000+ BARTON CORE1 GIG DDR MEMORY80 GIG MATOR40 GIG MAXTORRADEON 7200 SE GRAPHICSWIFI 2 MB BROADBANDCDRW/DVDRWRUNNING 2 X XP 1X XP

connchri thanks i cant believe i missed that one it clicked as soon as i read your post cheers. sorry if i have typed with caps on guys

MSI KT3 ultra2 SE moboAMD 3000+ BARTON CORE1 GIG DDR MEMORY80 GIG MATOR40 GIG MAXTORRADEON 7200 SE GRAPHICSWIFI 2 MB BROADBANDCDRW/DVDRWRUNNING 2 X XP 1X XP

Yeah...trouble is, so would the whole world! They run everything...

Anyone heard of the dangers of an EMP bomb? Electro Magnetic Pulse. For example, imagine this scenario:

If an EMP bomb got some aid to shoot up in the sky 10,000m into space, and it blew, basically about half the worlds power would be out... it'd fry everything electronic... dangerous huh? The only way they'd survive is if they had some kind of magnetic protection.

Basically we'd all be in stuck... I was watching a programme on it on TV. They had one go off near a PC and the computer had a clock on it that was going up, and it started changing rapidly and messing about. Finally it croaked and the computer forgot what it was when switched on!

nice one kage i am still laughing here you have got one hell of an imagination ill give you that hahaha lol

LOL, and the beuty is, most upper atmospher EMP bombs are just nukes. Just cover your equipment in a Faradays Cage, should be fine then. No problem with the help. Anytime. Glad to be appricaited.

Back
Top Bottom