Adware Problem

Searched for mashta, searched for navmgrd.exe... nada. (Sigh.) Is it time for me to just give up and summon an exorcist?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha; ok:

Control Panel -> System -> System Restore Tab -> Then switch System Restore off -> Restart System -> Run Adaware -> Delete all Adware Files -> Run Spybot SearchandDestroy -> Delete anything that comes up -> Switch off Computer -> Switch Computer on -> Check Homepage

I hope that works; can never be sure.
It should if they listen,I had to disable Restore and delete the infected files.Are they afraid to do this,then good luck from good advice.

bluto said:
It should if they listen,I had to disable Restore and delete the infected files.Are they afraid to do this,then good luck from good advice.

Hmmm, don't know. If they think exorsists will help then let them talk about it. :p

A reply so people can get this stuff-this will be ove and over and over and over-Most of my work is getting rid of ad ware and spyware

I appreciate the help, but nothing suggested thus far has worked. Although, in fairness, it's possible I'm just doing it wrong...

Gary Graefen said:
A reply so people can get this stuff-this will be ove and over and over and over-Most of my work is getting rid of ad ware and spyware
Great as most of "my work" is not what you do,as i just have a good time and no confussion using my PC.
Ad-Aware 6 is just the beginning.
:p

Back
Top Bottom