Advice on Video Cards

Joeyjoejoejnr

Solid State Member
Have a laptop with ATI 9200 graphics card. Looking to upgrade or exchange laptop for one that I can use for gaming. I have a 60Gb hard drive and 512Mb RAM, with a pentium 4M 3.06 processor. The game Imtrying to Play is Starwars and it require Transform and Lighting Hardware.
Can you recommend weather I should upgrade or get rid of if, and if so what steps Ishould take/ do..
If I upgrade , can I just get a new video card installed and should it be all good?? Can the graphics card card be upgraded ?? So will the ATI 9200 be sufficient or will that be removed and replaced with say 6600 Go or even 6800 Go, that was recommened by some guru"s on the site??

Cheers

Didn't u already make a few threads on this?
I don't know too much about laptops, so I'd just advice u to go to a local computer store and ask what kind of vid cards they have for ur laptop.
Something like a 6600Go would be a big upgrade from that 9200.

And 512mb ram is ok, but if u get another 512mb in there then u have plenty of ram.

So with say a 6600Go and another 512mb ram u will be able to play all new games, and can use high detail settings in most of them.

Back
Top Bottom