Adobe 'Trial expired locked driver' in PS

Lydesia

Beta member
Hi!
I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this problem.
I installed a trial 30 day version (full) of Adobe Photoshop CS on my machine, the trial has expired and left a permanent driver to stop me re-installing it and using the trial again. I now have a reg key for this program, does anyone know how to enter in the key and get it to work again or get rid of the driver that is causing the trial expired error.
Thanks again!

a key wont do anything for the trial, i thinks. You need the full version, or if your a bad guy crack the trial.

hmm

Thanks for that.
Im not going to install windows again though, way to much hassle!
how do i crack it? itn dosent give me an option to enter in a key

the free trials have eveything
just enter a valid key to unlock it permanant

if the key tht you have works save it somewhere

If you would like you can just get a crack or just valid serial #. But other than that if you dont want to do it the illegal way then you have to go buy it... Another suggestion is if you have a p2p program like Shareaza (which in my opinion is the best out there right now)you can just search for a fullversion on there and download it.

Even a fake key won't matter or make a difference - when you open it up it will ask you to register - do that and put in your Key, then your Authenication Key which they have sent you when you brought it according you your name.

Then it will work.

Re: hmm

Lydesia said:
Thanks for that.
Im not going to install windows again though, way to much hassle!
how do i crack it? itn dosent give me an option to enter in a key
Do you have a full version to install?

Back
Top Bottom