Ad-Aware SE is making me frustrate

v_xxx_v

Baseband Member
Hello everyone

I have about 20 computers at work, and 10 of them have Ad-Aware SE installed (free version). Since last week, i click Ad-Aware SE icon on my desktop, and it was asking me for update, i clicked 'yes', after all the updating, i restart computer, and log in, then i click Ad-Aware SE icon on my desktop, and it asks me to update again, i did it like 5 times and it still asking me for updating.

I'm using Novell + XP pro SP 2, Anyone help please ?Thanks

Check to see if there is a program called sub zero running in the backround (i think thats what its called) but that will cause the computer to stay at a predetermined state after a reboot.

Also, check to see if there are other programs running in teh background similar to Ad-aware? (Okay, I'm not so sure on that one but it could be a possibilty, for example, its like that with firewalls that you run.)

just 2 let u no, there is somtimes a advert on this website, it makes the window small at the bottem of the screen and a message comes up askin u 2 install this software, and wen i click close it takes ya 2 a diff website on the same window that u tryed 2 open CF

You mean that a popup changed what you had in the main window? That's as far as I understand but I don't even think thats really what you said lol

Back
Top Bottom