Acer - Power Supply

jsyang

Beta member
Do anyone know where I can purchase a Delong P-375 Power Supply 375W in the website? I've been searching for this product and I can't find it. Also, can I get/use a different power supply (if possible) beside the Delong P-375 Power Supply 375W? If yes, may I get the name of it along with the website? Thank you for your help.

Jeremiah

Do you need an ATX format power supply? I tried searching for a Delong P-375 and found nothing. I need to know your case format, like ATX, before recommending a different power supply.

What are your components? Maybe you need a power supply with more watts.

Basic looking PSU and probably not in production now , I would suggest measure the dimensions of your PSU and match them with a (branded PSU) and as Larisa suggests up the Wattage.

28.png

Guys (or more appropriately girls),

Can I please ask why we are suggesting upping the wattage?
The PSU he had was presumably adequate for "a" length of time and providing this length of time was reasonable there is no reason he needs to up the wattage.

Delong doesn't sound like a brand any of us recognise so that generally (but not always) means a cheap brand with not great efficiency so if he goes for a 375 Watt by a trusted recognised brand there is NO reason to up the wattage and potentially increase the price.

For all we know this PSU has come out of a small i3 machine with 1 stick of RAM, 1 HDD, 1 DVD drive, no additional graphics or sound or any other cards meaning the wattage required could be as low as 150.

Sorry Girls, I know this is a lengthy post but it isn't a rant, or a dig at you it's just I think we should find out the spec of the machine this is going into before recommend he up the wattage?

So . . . . . . after all that, can you let us know the specification or make / model of your PC?
(It's now going to probably turn out to be a high end gaming machine sucking 500 Watts of power, making me look silly ;) )

suggested upping the wattage as jsyang needs a new PSU and 9 times out of 10 replacement and upgrade go hand in hand (he may need to add a larger HDD, GPU) etc in time (thinking forward) :)

Well, my pc is a 2007 Acer. The reason why I trying to look for the Delong PSU or a replacement is that one of the 2 batteries (which look like a battery once you open the PSU) was burned and it had liquids coming out of it. So I decided to take out the PSU to avoid any other issues. I may not need a power supply with more watts rather just a replacement for the PSU but if I do, then I'm opned to any suggestions. By the way, I'm new to the techincal stuffs with computer parts. Thanks again with the replies.

The dimensions of the power supply unit is Length = 5.75 x Width = 6 x Height 3.5. It also has 24 wires which has 12 wires in one roll and the other on the second roll in order to fit in the Acer pc motherboard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom