Acer or more expensive Lenovo?

What the...?

My school had some lenovo laptops. Not the expensive ones or anything, but I imagione they were about $500-600 each. Anyway, there was never a time that more that two thirds of these things would even POST. It was just problem after problem after problem.

and the battery life was about 45 minutes from the day they got them. Those things were garbage. I really hope that was simply a bad batch of them, because if not, I have to say, I would put Lenovo far behind Dell, Gateway, and Compaq from personal experience.

Not sure about the experience you had with them.

However, I am supporting well over a hundred Lenovo. I get at least 50% less tech calls on Lenovo then any other brands. My second choice is ASUS.

I get the most tech calls on ACERs and Toshibas(I could build a house with the Bricks from those two manufactures)

Edit: for you ACER fans in the post. My biggest problem with ACERs are the power jack being broke. I really wish this company would fix this seemingly stupid problem.

Does anyone know where I can get the Sony VAIO VPCEB1S0E/BJ (that's it in black) online? I can find the white version fine it's just the black version I'm having problems finding? The only place I can see it is the Sony store but both colours are much more expensive there.

Back
Top Bottom