Acer Desktops

villain667

Solid State Member
A question for anyone who applies. Has anyone had any real troubles or experiences with acer products, mainly desktops? I just wanna know cause there's a good deal on one and i wanna buy it for my parents. Thanx in advance. :)

uhh wrong section first off but since your new i won't bust your balls about it :)

acer products have really turned around from what they use to be and i would say to buy it but we need some specs on the rig.

btw mods, please move to general hardware section

hey welcome to CF!

I'd get an acer desktop. Acer makes great products, I have a 17" Acer LCD monitor and I haven't had a single problem with it. Acer makes great products and for cheap too. I wish I'd have gotten an acer PC instead of a dell...

I moved the thread to the original place.

Acer Desktops are mainly Clone PCs with just a unique skin. You can basically take the stuff out when outdated and upgrade it.

The good part with Acer is tht they're reliable and they know how to do it. The con, is that in Desktops, they use cheapcrafted stuff. A motherboard would be more likely to be an ECS to an ASUS.
It's quite a cheap thing, but it's all cheap inside.

If wwarranty is out and PC fries, you can at least upgrade it.

No experience from desktops, but laptops are nice and monitors (well atleast the ones I have used) are awesome. If it's a good deal and u don't want to build a computer by yourself then I'd suggest getting that Acer.

Back
Top Bottom