Acer Aspire 3500

hobby_guy1

Baseband Member
Hi everybody this is an old laptop and was wondering on how to fix it or do or is it that is just mess up but when I turn it on the acer logo is too big that it won't fit and on the bottom, it tells me to press <F2> to enter setup but it never does, and I tried the Alt+F10 but nothing happens. So if anybody could tell me whats wrong. Thanks in advance.

So it never boots into Windows? Does it just sit at the Acer logo screen? Have you tried hooking it up to an external monitor to see it fits better.

In my opinion when a computer gets stuck at the logo screen it's probably the hard drive. You might be able to reload Windows (of course all the data will be lost) or it might need to be replaced altogether.

So it never boots into Windows? Does it just sit at the Acer logo screen? Have you tried hooking it up to an external monitor to see it fits better.

In my opinion when a computer gets stuck at the logo screen it's probably the hard drive. You might be able to reload Windows (of course all the data will be lost) or it might need to be replaced altogether.

Thank you jmacavali for your help but i got it to work. :)

Back
Top Bottom