accessing another laptop

thelionkinglives

Beta member
I have a problem that I would appreciate a little insight or direction from on how to resolve. My wife has an Acer Aspire notebook. Our kids dropped it and damaged the display so all I can see is a grey screen.
I assume the notebook is scrap but there are some files and folders that are stored on it that we really need to get to. Is there a way for me to access her desktop from my laptop and copy the info? If so how? any advice that helps resolve this would be greatly appreciated:confused:

I have a problem that I would appreciate a little insight or direction from on how to resolve. My wife has an Acer Aspire notebook. Our kids dropped it and damaged the display so all I can see is a grey screen.
I assume the notebook is scrap but there are some files and folders that are stored on it that we really need to get to. Is there a way for me to access her desktop from my laptop and copy the info? If so how? any advice that helps resolve this would be greatly appreciated:confused:

If the computer is still turning on try connecting a computer monitor to using BK_123 link. If the keyboard and trackpad are not working, connect some usb ones if possible. You could also take the harddrive out if possible and connect it to another pc.

Back
Top Bottom