Access password

thomas49th

In Runtime
Hi i know there is software that recovers access passwords.... but how? If you drag a .mdb file into notepad is it encrypted, you can make out some words. How do these software get access passwords.

Thx

Learn about how encyrption works, and you'll see... but its not easy, you know... depending on the level of encryption.. But, out of curiosity, why do you need to learn lol? lol

This is one of those subjects which can not be discussed on the forum. If you have forgotton your password, there is lots of ways to retrieve them legitimetely from the provider of the access.

If he answers on what his motive is, and its legimate, can it be discussed then, or not? Sorry, I'm a little bit confused here.

well people are writing software to do this, so why not see how it works and save money instead of buying there stuff, also learning more into cryptography

I dont know whether we are allowed to discuss this sort of thing..I'm not too sure.

He sounds legit I suppose..i'm not a mod so Im not getting involved, and not telling people off.

Back
Top Bottom