About how many songs can I hold on my computer with 160 GB?

160GB can hold what seems like an infinite number of songs. What size iPOD are you getting? The iPod can probably hold more than 15,000 songs if you get the regular iPod and not the nano.

Im getting the 30gb or Mb or whatever Ipod. I know it holds 7,500 songs on the IPod. So will my comptuer that im getting also that has 160GB be able to hold the amount of songs I want? Do you know?

That sounds about right more or less (depend on length of MP3). For the ipods, 30GB can store approx. 7,500 songs and the 60GB holds 15,000 songs.

The cheaper iPod nano are as follows:

1GB (240 songs), 2GB (500 songs) or 4GB (1,000 songs)

If your PC uses a 160GB hard drive, your 30GB iPod is like nothing. That's a lot of songs. You can have 5 of that 30GB iPod's and you still won't fill up that 160GB hard drive.

Absolutely, and then some. You can hold literally thousands and thousands and thousands and tens of thousand of songs on your computer hard drive with no problem. Your 30GB iPod is the limited one. My friends' hard drive are all cluttered with MP3's. Hundreds of thousand of them. I warned him about backing them up in case something happens to his old Windows 98 machine.

Ok! Cool! Thank You so much for your help! I was just watching QVC becuase their Todays Special Vaule is a computer with 200 something GB and they said how many songs it could hold so I was just wondering if mine would be able to hold a lot or enough for my IPod. You helped out a lot! Thank You so much!

i think they would have to be some pretty big songs if a 30gb ipod could only hold 7,500 as i said i have a 20gb Walkman and that holds 13,000 i actually had 13,000 on it (befor it got stolen -.-)

Oh wow cool! Thanks again for the info! Like I said you helped out A LOT! Thanks!Sorry about your walkman. :(

Back
Top Bottom