98,ME,2000,XP - MultiBooting

SnapDragun

Beta member
I want to set up a machine with all 4 OS at 1 time. The machine is a AMD 1100 duron processor with 512k mem and 40GB HDD. How Can I Put Windows 98,ME,2000,and XP on this machine? Can Some One Lay Out The Instructions To Do This For Me Please?

never heard of that idea before...i know one thing...you'll have to partition your hd like 4 times. Why would you want to do this? I dont even think you can do this can you?

i dont specifically noe how, but i advise u not to.......its really complex, and WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY would u crazy bastard

Ah hahaha! You shouldn't be putting XP on that machine anyway - let alone Millenium Edition!

Is this just one of those things to say oh I have 98, Me, 2000 and XP on one machine? Because on a Duron - its seriously not worth the hassle.

SnapDragun said:
I want to set up a machine with all 4 OS at 1 time. The machine is a AMD 1100 duron processor with 512k mem and 40GB HDD. How Can I Put Windows 98,ME,2000,and XP on this machine? Can Some One Lay Out The Instructions To Do This For Me Please?

wow......why???

He can put XP on it easily. I have this really crap comp. that i just use for MSN Messenger and stuff for my room. It's a P2 266 MHZ, 96 MB RAM, 5.99 GB HDD and i have XP running on it. No need to upgrade it because i just use it once in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom