9600Pro 128mb vs. 5700LE 256mb?

ACES WILD

Daemon Poster
Just wondering if anyone wants to put there info in, which one would be a better card for a midrange gaming system im putting together for a friend? the most grpahics intensive thing he will play is halo, and both these cards can handle that. The 9600pro im looking at is the MSI one..
and the 5700LE 256mb is made by Albatron if this helps any.

Well ive got the standard fx5700 256mb version and it runs halo like a dream, i dont have any experiences with the 9600pro but i dont think its quite as good!!! I may b wrong! I wudnt get the le though its a pile of crap, it has like the half the core clock speed of the standard!! How much has he gotta spend?

budget

he has a budget of about 110 for a vid card...
and a budget of about 700 for the rest of his things, but he needs an OS and he wants 200 gig hard drive and dvd burner too... so he cant really go much higher

What 110 quid or dollars!!! I wud reccomend gettin the standard 5700, u cud get it cheap off of ebay!!

US dollars mate, im usually not one for getting things off ebay, my costomers and friends like NEW parts even though some things on ebay are new...

hmm

I should probably just go with the 9600pro... because the MSI one is 104 US so that we can keep his price range down, and its in stock.
BTW im on newegg alot:)

Yeah go for it, i'm sure they'll be satisfied! afterall halo is not that demandin!! Btw wats the rest of his system gonna b like, is he going amd or intel and how much rams he gettin!

Back
Top Bottom