91.31 Forceware

MarxSoccer

BSOD
WOW, before I was using 84, and when you go into the display properties and hit advanced everythign was there on the side. They totally changed that. I don't like it at all. Anyone else have any comments? I'm still trying to find my way around..

This is how it used to be, with all the options on the side. Not anymore..
colorcorrection1df.png

you should have taken a screen shot of how it looked with the new forceware drivers because i felt the same way as you and didnt want to install the new drivers for that reason among others. But yeah sounds like i probably wont be upgrading, why improve on something that doesnt need improvement right?

There's nothing wrong with the new format. I think it looks very nice with Windows XP.

I have to agree with MarxSoccer, the old layout is much more organized and a more acceptable GUI. For shame, Nvidia! :p

yeh, you can change what layout you want, which is a gd thing if you like it the old way.

Keep in mind that all of the new features that come with these drivers are only visible on the new format. The only reason why they kept the old look was for legacy purposes.

yeah, wow. the new one seems too bland...the older one was more advanced, yet easier to navigate through. though this may seem easier, i still knew where everything was on the old one. how to do you change it back?

I hate the new layout so much.. it just confuses me when I try to reach settings I would use all the time before. bah to the new, Thank god they keep the old as an option!

Back
Top Bottom