7950 GX2 max overclock?

Anubis1980

Daemon Poster
Hi does anyone know what the limits are to this cards overclocking ability? Searched the net and cant really find much, wondering if anyone has personal experience with it.

Cheers

Pros: Speedy! Easily overclocked to 620/1600.

all i kind find sorting out the over 200 reveiws on newegg

lol better means more expensive people who wait to buy a new dx10 card will be looking at proably round a grand for a single card besides 2 7600gt's will get you through till 2009 if you a moderate gamer. just because the games have engines that use dx10 dosent mean that you cant run them in dx9 with lower performance. also dont you need vista to use dx10

rudster816 said:
also dont you need vista to use dx10

so all the people that has ever told me you need vista to run a dx10 platform is wrong? i thought it was unique to vitsa as that was the only real selling point microsoft could come up with

No, you NEED Vista to run DX10 games. I'm not sure if SP3 (If there will be any) will include it.

The max core for mine seems to be 607 any higher and i see artifacts, as for memory got it up to 815 but pc seemed unstable so i guess ive reached the max for my card! And i was thinking about an 8800GTX but not for a long time until dx10 games come out, and they become more affordable.

Back
Top Bottom