7900 now on sale!

Have you ver seen a pci-e 1x slot? its like this long ---------------. So in answering your question. No. You have to have a nforce 4 sli motherboard that has two pci-e slots. Most have two pci-e 8x, although newer ones have two x16 ones.

Well, NVIDIA didn't win this time. The 7900GTX, really is just a 7800GTX 512MB just overclcoked a little bit. It loses in nearly every benchmark, so ATI is still the Top Dawg when it comes to video cards. When will NVIDIA grasp the fact that pixel shader processors is what you need, not pixel pipelines. :rolleyes:

Oh well, ATI still beats NVIDIA's top cards with 8 less pipelines, and even lower clock speeds. Not to mention the X1800GTO just came out. All of NVIDIA's new cards lose to ATI. Oh well, better luck next time. :)

Dev0115 said:
Wonder who will be the first one on the forum too go out and buy it..

Well im planning on buying one tomorrow but i wont be getting it until my birthday on 11th April.
So wont be able to give you any info until then, and im sure ALOT of benchmarks will be available at that time!

benchmarks havent been posted on yet the 7900 GTX vs X1900XTX? all the ones i saw were X1800 vs 7800 GTX

Back
Top Bottom