7900 Gtx

ok that rating means sh*t all. Don't trust this person. If you happened to look at the "positive" reviews you might have failed to notice the user names of all those people. All the names are just random characters like "xkktsadxj" or "a9xaskg". Even the seller is a random name similar to the rest. It appears a little sketchy if you ask me....

?????????????
??????????????????????
????????
??????????
???????????????

lol those are great 10 dollar question marks for sale lol

ROFL, you guys actually believe any of the shit he puts on that ebay account matters? Look at the damn dates of the reviews, they're all made on the same day, within a few hours, with random names, with useless comments.

He is ripping you off.

General rule: Ebay and hardware do not mix. Anyone who buys hardware from ebay should go jump off a cliff. It's just extremely stupid.

Haha, yeah I noticed. He probably made some other accounts, reviewed his own account and BAM!

Becides, ThePower, I thought you had a X1900 XTX coming in? :confused:

rakedog said:
General rule: Ebay and hardware do not mix. Anyone who buys hardware from ebay should go jump off a cliff. It's just extremely stupid.
so your saying that i shouldnt buy a laptop on ebay?

rakedog said:
ROFL, you guys actually believe any of the shit he puts on that ebay account matters? Look at the damn dates of the reviews, they're all made on the same day, within a few hours, with random names, with useless comments.

He is ripping you off.

Wise words my friend.
... and to the above, no, I think he's referring more to individual pieces of hardware. I personally don't like buying anything above £20-30 on ebay, you're dealing with people, and people aren't nice.

Back
Top Bottom