7800gtx recall

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
ok from a reliable freind who actually builds graphic cards he said that nvida has an unaficial recall on the 7800gtx but might be official soon. and he said that the 6800gtx agp or pci i forgot wich model doesnt match with the nvidia driver. the 7800gtx nvidia cheated on it and skipped it so the fps was lower or something like that. like the graphics is nice but if u were to take a screen shot or someting it would be terrible. so he advised me to get a 6600gt for like a third of the price or a half and still have the best working with not problem graphics card on the market. so u guys heard bout this? now the 7800s are hard to find so i have four lmao but there gone neways im selling them.

I still love my X800, and I also had a 6600GT, which, in my opinion, doesn't come close to my X800.

Feircepc said:
ok from a reliable freind who actually builds graphic cards he said that nvida has an unaficial recall on the 7800gtx but might be official soon. and he said that the 6800gtx agp or pci i forgot wich model doesnt match with the nvidia driver. the 7800gtx nvidia cheated on it and skipped it so the fps was lower or something like that. like the graphics is nice but if u were to take a screen shot or someting it would be terrible. so he advised me to get a 6600gt for like a third of the price or a half and still have the best working with not problem graphics card on the market. so u guys heard bout this? now the 7800s are hard to find so i have four lmao but there gone neways im selling them.

is there such thing as an unofficial recall. havent heard anything about it, and even if it was just a rumor google would turn something up, but ive found nothing. keep us posted on this thouhg its interesting.

Back
Top Bottom