7800gtx 512

hi spec r p4 550 ht core speed 3416.5 fsb 201.0 bus speed 803 ram ddrsdram single size 1024 frequency 201.0 fsb 1.1

Um... from what I can tell, you have single channel DDR RAM, would that cause the score to drop?

Jamxx said:
Um... from what I can tell, you have single channel DDR RAM, would that cause the score to drop?
I dont thinkthat would cause that big of a drop. My memory is running in single channel and I dont get a really low score. Have you updated the drivers for everything?

The Amish Kid said:
I dont thinkthat would cause that big of a drop. My memory is running in single channel and I dont get a really low score. Have you updated the drivers for everything?

I didn't think it would. Hmm... I really don't know. Do you have anything else running in the background? Check your Task Manager and see if anything is really hogging your memory.

You could try updating your motherboards drivers too. Also not sure if this would really do anything but updating your BIOS might help.

It doesn't matter what your score is. YOu'll be getting more frames and better picture quality on games then most people. The score of 3DMark05 is in my opinion irrelevent. The GPU will render more graphics and display a better picture quality then nearly every other GPU on the market.

But, if you want to increase that score you need new drivers. Get new drivers for you GPU. Also, download CPU-Z. This program displays EVERYTHING you need to know. Once you get that, please post a screen shot of your CPU-Z information and we'll get back to you on what is bottlenecking your system. :)

Back
Top Bottom