7750 Quick cpu cooler suggestion

You're at stock clocks and it gets up to 74C? That sounds a little high to me.

You're at stock clocks and it gets up to 74C? That sounds a little high to me.

lol ya 70C is pretty dang high, my stock cooler is just pure trash, idles at around 40-46, gets up to the 70's when gaming and i have a pretty well circulated case to.

When running Prime95 it will get to about 76C in just around the 10-15min mark, never had it running for over an hour, to scared i guess.

Yeah, totally agree. Do you have any airflow in your case.

lol i have a lot of airflow in my case, i got 6 120mm antec fans and 1 250mm fan on top. I own the Antec Twelve Hundred and my cable management is pretty good

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSj33ne6NLE

Dude, if it heats up even more, your computer is going to just turn off. When you turn it back on it will beep like crazy

lol ya 70C is pretty dang high, my stock cooler is just pure trash, idles at around 40-46, gets up to the 70's when gaming and i have a pretty well circulated case to.

When running Prime95 it will get to about 76C in just around the 10-15min mark, never had it running for over an hour, to scared i guess.

lol i have a lot of airflow in my case, i got 6 120mm antec fans and 1 250mm fan on top. I own the Antec Twelve Hundred and my cable management is pretty good

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSj33ne6NLE

Do you have the heatsink mounted correctly?

Dude, if it heats up even more, your computer is going to just turn off. When you turn it back on it will beep like crazy

ya i know man thats why i keep gaming down to a minimum atm, going to be ordering my new board and the dark knight i told you about at the end of this week or beginning of next week.

Yes, that beeping noise is very annoying, my ram was slightly unplugged so it was beeping like crazy once. Once me and my friend took off the cooler completley to clean it out and we forgot to put thermal on, i have no clue how we forgot to put one of the most important things on. So my pc was making really funny noises and the noises are usually because of overheating so i check my cpu temps and bam, 84C man, didnt even turn off, stayed stable to lol

Do you have the heatsink mounted correctly?

yes everything is in correctly lol, only get that high during games and well prime95 lol, but everything is on perfectly fine, it could be my thermal to. I just slabbed on the last bit of thermal that i had left which was dynex from bestbuy, didnt feel like waiting a week for thermal. It was enough, and no i didnt put on to much of it, put on the correct amount

ya i know man thats why i keep gaming down to a minimum atm, going to be ordering my new board and the dark knight i told you about at the end of this week or beginning of next week.

Yes, that beeping noise is very annoying, my ram was slightly unplugged so it was beeping like crazy once. Once me and my friend took off the cooler completley to clean it out and we forgot to put thermal on, i have no clue how we forgot to put one of the most important things on. So my pc was making really funny noises and the noises are usually because of overheating so i check my cpu temps and bam, 84C man, didnt even turn off, stayed stable to lol

yes everything is in correctly lol, only get that high during games and well prime95 lol, but everything is on perfectly fine, it could be my thermal to. I just slabbed on the last bit of thermal that i had left which was dynex from bestbuy, didnt feel like waiting a week for thermal. It was enough, and no i didnt put on to much of it, put on the correct amount

Well that sure is very strange. I can't think over anything else except that your motherboard itself is overheating. But it possible. Have you checked mobo temps?

My mobo sucks to much to even give me the temps, my mobo is from an hp i bought way back in 2008. Thats why im purchasing a new board and cooler this week

My mobo sucks to much to even give me the temps, my mobo is from an hp i bought way back in 2008. Thats why im purchasing a new board and cooler this week

Well that might explain a bit. I hope your new motherboard works better and brings down temps.

Back
Top Bottom