7600GT. I need one of these.. But what one?

TRDCorolla said:
I'm not sure what PSU you have as far as amperage goes. I know the Aspire one can handle it because it supports dual 12V @ 18amps output. If you ever want to buy a PSU, that would be a good one to get and it's only $40.

Its a dell, if that says anything :(

NeXuS said:
When are you getting the card man??

Probably in a few weeks

MikeReiner said:
I personally have a eVGA 7600GT. I got a free copy of AOEIII, but I haven't played it yet.. So far it runs great though. :)

Oh, and for the record, my PSU has 33Amps on the +12v, 460 watt

I hate you, Lol

I still think you'll be ok with the stock power supply. Install the card until the PSU gives out and by that time, you'll be ready for a new PC build.

Yeah, I think that the best thing to do. Just wait it out.

Anyways, were all agreed on the eVGA?

yes eVGA is a great company and has the fastest 7600gt ne ways..so i vote eVGA :)...and what i say goes...becasue i said so :)

tehe jk:) but go with eVGA

Yeah, great clocks and a free game! I wonder how long the game lasts, because I dont know when im getting this card.

It depends what you intend to do with this video card. Is gaming your main priority? Or is gaming and video quality your preference? Because if you want good video playback, go with ATI. Avivo is just as good as PureVideo, but it comes with the video card, unlike PureVideo where you need to buy the PureVideo Encoder for $30. However, if gaming is what you really want it for, and nothing else, nVIDIA is also a good way to go. I would personally wait for the RV570 (or known as the X1900 GTO). :D

Gaming. CSS, HL2, Area 51, GW, F.E.A.R., Fable: The lost chapters, Halo, UT2K4.

Those kinda games.

And too expensive :p

yeh this card will blow through those games easy...my 5200 128mb can run halo full graphics right now...just get the 7600gt... :)

Back
Top Bottom