680i or 8800?

hascet

Fully Optimized
Well right now I have a Asus P5B deluxe with a 7600GT, and I want to upgrade my mobo and video card in the future and I don't know which one to look into upgrading first...I wouldn't be doing anything right away it's gonna be a while until I have enough money for either of the two. I've heard bad things about 680i chipset but I would be waiting so hopefully the problems will be worked out...also if you pick the 680i mobo which one would you recommend?

ok, I was looking at that evga board, I definatley don't want to spend upwards of $400 for the striker although I wish I could...it would take me like two years to get that much money...lol

P5B DLX is the best motherboard right now for Kents. I would get the video card when R600 comes out since more competition means lower prices which saves the consumer money.

i have the board freestyler linked to you and i love it. flash to the new bios and the problems are gone.

as for the striker, i've seen it side-by side with this board, and using the same model proc, ram, and vid-card the 680i was the better board.

Back
Top Bottom