6800 moddding

yes yes, what an age.

but wouldn't that be sick???

i wish that bastard..errr...holy man, would hurry up and make the damn rivatuner.
i'm so bloody impatient.

anybody else hav 6800's that they've overclocked??
i'm tryin to find out which brand overclocks best.

wish i could tell you stupid XFX. or whoever stepped on the procesor. :D

Looks like yours is oveclocked beyond ultra range?

the 6800 ultra is only at 400mhz clock

the ultra extreme has a 450. You sure you are looking at it right? You must have got an undamaged one if you have been able to overclock it that high.

airiox, i'm curious as to where ur getting all this info on damaged 6800's. i've never heard that before, dat's why.

maybe my card is freakish, i dunno. it's damn sexy though, especially with that mermaid on the cooler.
hehe.

TibsBeatAll said:
well, ur kind of right.

Sometimes the cards pipelines aren't disabled because they wanna make budget cards. Sometimes the pipelines are defective, thus they just disable 4 and call it a non-u 6800.

I got it directly from you. They choose the defective ones and make 6800's out of them is how I interpreted it.

oh, lol.

i meant that sometimes, all 16 pipelines weren't made correctly. sometimes there were like 1 or 2 pipelines that didn't work, do they just disabled 4 pipelines, and called it a GT. But the card itself isn't damaged. If the pipelines are defective and u disable those defective pipelines, all is good.

Back
Top Bottom