6600gt Gigabyte VIVO!!!

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814125175

Since im turning my AMD Athlon64 3400 into a pci-e cpu i was gonna get SLI and those cards seem interesting to me being im gonna keep it in my room and use it because its the only pci-e card that wont cost me an arm and a leg that has vivo. now do u think it is worth it? i wanna get a fan and heatsink you guys got any suggestions? it has pins for a fan just dont know how many think its two not sure?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813123257

thats the mobo im using so whats ur input on all those two products?

Thats the GPU i will be getting when i build my next computer. Best bang for the buck, i think.

video card is okay, but not so sure about mobo. most of the problems during a computer build can be back traced to the mobo, i would suggest getting a more trustable brand of mobo, like asus, abit, and DFi

Be warned the 6600gt is beginning to not be able to run new games. it's unable to run F.E.A.R. without a lag.(At least mine can't)

abowlofrice said:
video card is okay, but not so sure about mobo. most of the problems during a computer build can be back traced to the mobo, i would suggest getting a more trustable brand of mobo, like asus, abit, and DFi

Ahh, see? Thats where it gets people. ePox isnt a good mobo maker? I think they are pretty damn good. Their S9393 Nforce 4 Ultra mobo was up there with DFI when it comes to overclocking and performance. and ABIT has gone downhill. Stay away from them.

yea im running sli with them and epox is the only company that makes a 754 socket sli mother board. so im kinda stuck i have most of parts just need the graphics cards and stuff. but what pin is other there for a fan thats what i really need to know.

i would also suggest looking at a bfg 6600gt since they are slightly oc'ed, but i think gigbyte is a better companied and its also slighty oc'ed

Back
Top Bottom