6600GT Drivers!?!?!

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

I have a 6600GT and i have the 66.93 drivers for it. I can update the drivers to the later 77.72 drivers.

I am just wondering if i should (as i can remember hearing some bad stuff about it)

Thanx

get the 77.30 drivers, they rose my score up by 100, then again laterly i've noticed my games have been lagging...and suddenly locking up...

those are newer, i changed back to 71.84 drivers, i didnt even think about it til now but after i changed to the newer drivers CSS and BF2 have been lagging and locking up

you rekon i should wait until some more ppl have posted to see if they also have had problems?

I have the new drivers for my 6600 256MB. Make sure you uninstall the old drivers before you install the new ones. That can be why you are having lagging problems.

meh i like old drivers, by the time i usually upgrade to the newer ones the problems have been fixed, nVidia should fix the problems before they put them out, idiots

so let me get this straight i uninstall the 66.93 drivers then i go on nvidia website and download the 77.73 drivers? and thats all there is to it?

Back
Top Bottom