$65 hard disk drive

The Samsung Spinpoint also has NCQ as well as that Seagate one. The speed difference between these two drives are very small. Seagate does have the better reputation on making one of the top drives. Narrow it down to just these two drives and get rid of the other ones. Must have native command queuing to speed it up.

But in my opinion, the cost between these two are small also. With that said, get the Seagate one.

yeah. i will. ill probably wait until my next paycheck tho. i dont wanna owe 'the parents' too much. lol. plus then i can get some more case fans, a good cpu heatsink, and an lcd also. i have about $50 right now. but i'd rather wait at least a week. idk wat to do now.

but then again, i might just want to buy everything now(minus lcd) so that i wont have to rebuild my pc. but then again, that may be fun. lol.

After that build, you should run some benchmarks on it and see how you score. I'm curious to see the numbers compared to what most of us have.

well, it wont be all that. cuz i will be just using a 7200rpm hdd. one of those cheepies. u kno? but its relatively fast, so when i get my new hdd, it should bump up the ratings a bit

Back
Top Bottom