64bit operating sys where are you

BEST JD TCR

In Runtime
I heard that the 64bit swindows was postponed to a later date then expected, is this ture. and why? is it because windows has found a partner ,perhaps ;) intel. windows and intel sitting in a tree K I S S I N G
:eek::p:confused:.

Yeah, basically. They want to make sure it all works. The Beta is out now if you want to download it but graphically its dreadful - thats what they need to sort out with Intel, the Graphics in 64-bit.

It looks like Windows 2000.

I'm sure Intel are fully aware of the AMD's 64-bitting. I doubt however that they care about your particular one even the least bit.

And Intel does the most powerful 64-bit Processor anyway: the Itanium - its just not a Home Processor.

I have a beta for xp64 extended systems.... I also have a 64 bit edeitio of server 2003 enterprise

well it does have not as good graphics sicne it is in beta... I got mine through MS TechNet plus... which all suscribers should have gotten in jul. now getting one is around 600 US $ and I won mine at a TechNet conference... just go there and hoep youll get picked first!!!

Back
Top Bottom