$500-$700 computer

DOlsen12

Baseband Member
Looking to buy a gaming computer in the $500-$700 range. I don't want to have to build a computer would just like to be able to buy it ready.

Check out ibuypower.com. Maybe you can find something on there that will suit your needs.

That computer would work fine. What games are you going to be playing? You could build one cheaper with the same specs, but since you don't want to, that computer should fit your needs.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

I wouldn't call it a great deal, but it's a solid computer.

I'm just worried about messing up something since I've never built a computer before. Would it be that hard with a bit of research, any helpful websites you know with instructions?

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

That computer would work fine. What games are you going to be playing? You could build one cheaper with the same specs, but since you don't want to, that computer should fit your needs.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

I wouldn't call it a great deal, but it's a solid computer.

I would be playing gta V, COD Ghost and minecraft.

Back
Top Bottom