5.1 Option set, and All pugged in right, but still wont let me turn up the 5.1 sound!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yeah.. I installed this Creative sound card, Live! 24bit. And I plugged it in, downloaded, and installed drivers. And I go to control pane > Sounds > advanced > and choose 5.1 setup. And I hit okay. Then hit apply, on the box behind. and from that one. I go to speakers Volume, and I only have the options of left and right. Ive tryied a system reboot, but nothing. Any ideas?

If your talking about the volume at the bottom then just go to props and add them in

Are you refering to this thought i would give u a screen :)

untitled0hb.jpg

Re: 5.1 Option set, and All pugged in right, but still wont let me turn up the 5.1 sound!

No.. It looks like this

But it shows this...

Dont think yyou are suppose to see anything else...i have 5.1 speakers also and this is all i ever see in there

s1es.jpg

untitled7vs.jpg

Re: 5.1 Option set, and All pugged in right, but still wont let me turn up the 5.1 sound!

Dude, even when I was using Intigrated, I got the 6 options for the 5.1 set up. Maybe we have the same problem. Are you sure sound is comming out of all of them?

Well it does u helped me before but its not as good as it should be. Some of the speakers dont play as loud as the others..And then center comes on only when i crank the volume to blast...Its weird shit makes me mad had these things for a yr and they still dont work right...Sooo gayyyy

That using the integrated?

Dev0115 said:
Well it does u helped me before but its not as good as it should be. Some of the speakers dont play as loud as the others..And then center comes on only when i crank the volume to blast...Its weird shit makes me mad had these things for a yr and they still dont work right...Sooo gayyyy

I helped you before with what, lol?

Anyways... That how surround is. The back two dont work as loud. Although with movies.. All the talk should come out the center. And that screen shot above is with my inigrated.

Im still using integrated and i never got the 6 options hmmm this is weird...

Back
Top Bottom