5.1 Only playing 2 front

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I got a creative libe blaster 24 bit sound card. I then got some Logitech 5.1 X530 surrond speakers. However my front two speakers are only working. I pluged it in all the combinations possible updated my driver. I hear sound out of my speakers when its plugged into a certain slot. But not all of them at the same time. Any suggestions culd it be my sound card? Could it be my speakers? Everything is plugged up right from what I can guess.

Green should be stereo. You should then have one for the two back surrounds then (should be black), and I believe, one for the Centre (though I'm not sure about that).

You must then go to Control panel, and go to Sound and Audio Devices. Enter the Speaker settings, and choose 5.1 surround from the list, or if thats not avilable, Surround should be the same thing.

Then configure any audio programs you may have to run surround.

I've done that though thats the thing. I've dealt with surrond sound before. And I go into Windows set up for 5.1. Plug in my speakers and puff, surround sound. And its plugged in according to the color code any how. black to black, green to green, pink to pink.

Weird...

Since the sub plugs everything up, check for any dials or switches behind it.

If that doesn't work though, its possible you could have a faulty speaker set.

wow what are the odds I had the same problem and someone helped out on CF about a week ago..Go to my computer ///Control Panel///Printer/Other Hardware/Sounds Applications//Then got to adjust the speaker volume and change it to 5.1 sourround sound...After that Go to Advanced Volume Controls turn the Rear volume up and the speakers should come on...I didnt have rear on my volume controls i had to go to options properties in Volume Control and add it in...After that i turned them all up and all my speakers work fine..I think you might have the same problem all you have to do is turn that rear volume up and everything should work out great..Let me know how it goess

You've installed all components of those sound card drivers, right? You need to, if you haven't, and mess around with those programs.

I have. I even went to their website I got the serial number for my sound card and searhed it out that way. Drivers are correct.

Ok, go to the speaker control at the bottom right ...Options...Prefs...And add Rear...and then crank that bar till u like the sound..that should turn them on

Here ill eve give u a liitle pic :) Let me know wat happens
fkljewdklsg9yg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom