4870 for less than $220...

Well damn. Anybody who wants a 4870 should get one there .. now. Shame things in London are so expensive ..

BUT .. I'll be getting my 4870 X2 within a couple of hours! :D .. so can't wait ^^

Well damn. Anybody who wants a 4870 should get one there .. now. Shame things in London are so expensive ..

BUT .. I'll be getting my 4870 X2 within a couple of hours! :D .. so can't wait ^^

wow, congrats, that's gonna be a huge performance boost, probably on par to me upgrading an 8600GT to my 4850...

wow, congrats, that's gonna be a huge performance boost, probably on par to me upgrading an 8600GT to my 4850...

Aye, I see what you mean, same sorta jump but .. I think it's even bigger .. Heard people playing Oblivion on 2560 resolution, 4x AA with maxed out at 92 FPS average .. unbelievable .. have to see it for myself.

Dear loyal Newbiiz customers,

On behalf of the Newbiiz staff, we apologize for an unfortunate system error that occurred on the evening of (08/14/08). The pricing for the HIS ATI Radeon 4870 (Item # HIS-4870) was mistakenly set at $213.13 on Pricewatch. This price is intended to be for the 4850 model and has since been corrected in our system.

NewBiiz.com makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on this site is accurate. However, in accordance to the Terms and Conditions agreed to upon prior to the purchase, NewBiiz reserve the right to cancel any orders due to typographical or pricing errors. At this time, your order will be cancelled, any charges made will be voided and returned to your account.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Newbiiz will continue to strive to meet our loyal customer's expectations.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

NewBiiz CSR Team

These reviewers seem to think it was a bait and switch: eWiz Customer Ratings - Resellerratings

Back
Top Bottom