3DMark0-SH*T

GhostGT

Daemon Poster
Hey guys,

My main specs are listed in my signature. I've downloaded a trial version of 3dmark06 and did two runs with the default, locked settings:

Trial 1 (Stock system): = 10980 :confused:
Trial 2 (OC @ 2.8Ghz): = 11723

I was assuming at LEAST 13,000 from all the research and reading I've done. Obviously I don't consider this program God, but I'd like to get my score higher. I'm HOPING that my low scores are a result of 3dMark being the TRIAL version and not allowing me to choose the higher resolutions, correct settings, etc.

I'm downloading the full version of 3dmark06 as we speak, and should have it installed and tested by tomorrow night. Until then, what are your thoughts?

Thanks,

Chris

1. try this.

2. goto nvidia control pannel and choose performance instead of quality

3. right click desktop - personilise - theme- windows classic

4. run test againg

You'll have to oc the card as well to get 13K+

My 13,958 was at

1280 x 1024 (the 3DMark06 default)

3.6GHz

686/1749/1950

driver was 169.09 iirc

Thanks for that Cryman. What would I do without you? :rolleyes:

Will test in one sec.

While I run this test, I will say this:

For the CPU test for that one game Red Valley, it seems as though I'm trying to play that game on a 10-year old computer. The game changes a frame every half a second. Its really laggy. I wonder if that has to do with anything.

Anyway, a full test begins...

lol how did i manage to beat your computer by 120 points truefolder.
(Innod3D 8800GTS 512Mb 700/1000)

You have a better card, mines the old G80 remember ;) and that was run on the old P5K (P35) with DDR2 as well

While I run this test, I will say this:

For the CPU test for that one game Red Valley, it seems as though I'm trying to play that game on a 10-year old computer. The game changes a frame every half a second. Its really laggy. I wonder if that has to do with anything.

Anyway, a full test begins...
It's normal, I can hit 3fps briefly at 3.6GHz.

Test is done.

Score: 11685.

Hmph....Why isn't it higher?

i'll try to post the excel sheet containing all the info.

yep same get 2-3 fps on my q6600 .
edit just saw you posted

now thats worse then the first time lol .did you set theme to classic and change video card setting around

Back
Top Bottom