3d Marks.

no 15k for his setup is WAY to high, the 9k-10k mark is wat his rig really deserves

really? so my weak OC is better than his quad/4850 and his 4GB of Ram?

Then again, his setup is different than mine, hes using W7, which uses more resource than XP, and his monitor is bigger than mine, so it works harder.

Dont murder me for this, but does 3dMarks use all four cores?

that i am not really sure of, i know vantage uses all 4 cores

really? so my weak OC is better than his quad/4850 and his 4GB of Ram?

Then again, his setup is different than mine, hes using W7, which uses more resource than XP, and his monitor is bigger than mine, so it works harder.

15k is still to high for his setup in 3dmark 06, if your really not that happy with your score, just go download a trial of vantage and get a higher score

15k is still to high for his setup in 3dmark 06, if your really not that happy with your score, just go download a trial of vantage and get a higher score

Well, I learned that 3Dmark is the worst benchmarking, so its kind of pointless trying to get the highest score.

Well, I learned that 3Dmark is the worst benchmarking, so its kind of pointless trying to get the highest score.

thats why most people just use vantage i guess. im also running W7 and when i run mark 06, the style of W7 goes weird so its not fully compatible with w7 i guess, but vantage seems to be fine.

Back
Top Bottom