32 or 64 bit

ericf19931

Daemon Poster
i have a 64 bit processor and im thinking of installing windows vista, should i use the 32bit or the 64 bit version. which version has better driver support?

I would not get vista because it's CRAP and if you REALLY need to get windows vista then i would go for the 32bit.

for vista i would say the 64 bit, i'm not positive but i'm sure driver support is about the same for both versions. if you mean xp, 32 bit xp definently has better driver support than x64.

And if you want to know why vista is crap its becuase all it dose it makes winodws look better it has some much crap on it that you dont need, it needs 1 gb of ram to run and if you only have 1 gb you wont be able to run anything else becuase it would go to slow. also it take up too much fcking space. and all you get from useing vista is that the skins look cool and its got more programs that you can have fun with. but what the fuk would you need more programs when you can just downoload cool new ones.

sorry i didn't make my self clear, i have the RC1 and it includes the 32bit and the 64 bit i was wondering which one i should install just to test out vista

ericf1993 said:
sorry i didn't make my self clear, i have the RC1 and it includes the 32bit and the 64 bit i was wondering which one i should install just to test out vista

RC1??

I would get the 64-bit of Vista because more applications will come out in 64-bit after Vista's release. You will also be able to utilize your 64-bit ability.

Back
Top Bottom