3 way SLI or better card?

ive got one thats 1920X1080 i think and then the other is 1600X1200 i think... cant remmeber at work right now

You do, but once you own the tools, you can do it again anytime without spending 50 dollars just on the service.

You would need:
The sleeving
The Shrink Wrap
The different connectors (if you choose to change them while you have de-pinned the PSU)
A Heat Gun (sold at Harbor Freight) or HairDryer (probably easier to obtain)
Universal de-pinning tool. (F-CPU sells this)
An afternoon alone.
Anti-Depressants :p

They charge alot (190 dollars) for what they call "The Works!" Which I believe doesn't include the Molex/SATA connectors? It only says ATX/EPS 8pin/PCI-E.

i have plenty of time

as for the anti-depressants
thats what Jack Daniels is for :D:p

ive got one thats 1920X1080 i think and then the other is 1600X1200 i think... cant remmeber at work right now

in most of the benches I've seen the biggest jump in FPS at 1920x1080 is from a single GTX 285 to SLI GTX 285s, tri-SLI really shows minimal gains, except for Crysis Warhead where the SLI to tri-SLI jump yields the biggest FPS gain, if Left 4 Dead is your game you're better off just getting one GTX 285, both SLI configurations hit a FPS wall at ~ 100FPS while a single card pumps out about 130 FPS, weird, probably an issue with that game's SLI compatibility...

Back
Top Bottom