3 monitors lol

Mikey1

In Runtime
i was thinking and wondering if you were able to hooked up 3 monitors......I have one monitor through the VGA on my Graphic card and one with a DVI to VGA converter. Could i get a VGA splitter for my VGA slot so then i could have 2thorugh the VGA and 1 with the DVI and VGA converter. Thanks

I'm curious as to what you would use 3 monitors for?????? If you don't mind me being nosy????

i use two monitors all the time! movie/tv on one, or msn, and ie on other. or just for general moving files, web editting - naything!

its very useful!!

Iv heard of 3 monitors before, 2 on primary graphics card and then another one on an old pci graphics card. Im sure someone on this forum said they done that, cant remember who though. maybe theyll post! try a search!

Yeah, my brother uses a second monitior by plugging another into the back of his laptop. Then you use windows extended desktop and you have 2 at the same two

yeah my next question was gonna be how to i get two different pics on the screens. So i could play World or Warcraft on one monitor and use msn on the other is that possible?????

yeah i figured it would, i was just wondering if it was possible, thanks for your help 99nasha and jay8990. I may give it a try to see how much my pc will suffer

Well you have an identical laptop to my brother. Ill give him a call and ask if he can play games whilst doing other stuff on another montior

Back
Top Bottom