3 monitors

r_moore04

Daemon Poster
im looking for a graphics card that will support 3 monitos (2 monitors and 1 tv) the graphics card must have HDMI for the tv, a VGA port for 1 monitor and a DVI-I port fr the other monitor, it can be AMD/ATI or nvidia

Almost all modern nVidia/AMD video cards can support +3 monitors natively and will run them as long as the card has enough physical ports. Don't worry much about the ports and convert them with adapters. I run 3 monitors + 1 smart TV. Two monitors are converted from DVI's to HDMI, one from DP to HDMI and the TV is connected through the native HDMI port. I even customized it to run the HDMI's on 120Hz.

DVI's and HDMI's are backwards compatible. They can be converted with simple DVI to HDMI cables.

Almost all modern nVidia/AMD video cards can support +3 monitors natively and will run them as long as the card has enough physical ports. Don't worry much about the ports and convert them with adapters. I run 3 monitors + 1 smart TV. Two monitors are converted from DVI's to HDMI, one from DP to HDMI and the TV is connected through the native HDMI port. I even customized it to run the HDMI's on 120Hz.

DVI's and HDMI's are backwards compatible. They can be converted with simple DVI to HDMI cables.
Can you send me your setup? Joking for course, but I do wish to have that setup in the future. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom