3 error messages on startup and computer wont recognize usb flash drive

nosignal1

Baseband Member
Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble with my desktop computer as of late. My first problems occur right after everything is loaded up and ready, i get three error messages:

-error loading c:\windows\system32\gowanedu.dll
the specified module could not be found

-error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\jevukule.dll
the specified module could not be found

-application failed to initialize: 0x800106ba. a problem caused windows
defender service to stop. to start the service restart your computer or
search help and support on how to start a service manually.

i have no idea why it gives me these messages, i've gotten the last one for a while now but the first two just started up today after i did a couple spyware scans in safe mode, along with my next problem.
Like i said before after i did the scans in safe mode(i believe i did a super antispyware, spybot search&destroy, and spyware doctor) my computer has stopped recognizing any of my usb flash drives. I put them in my usb ports(both front and back) and nothing happens except the little green arrow icon comes up in the bottom right hand corner(the one that lets you eject the flash drives if you click it) as if it recognizes it. But i don't get the pop up window that asks me what i want to do, nor does the flash drive show up in the my computer window along with all my other drives.

any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Try uninstalling the device driver from your Add/Remove programs list (look for an option to show hidden devices).

For your other problems, you may actually have corrupt files that are causing these arrows. I would do a google search to find out what each one does and what it's related to.

If it's related to windows - you can rewrite most system files from the installation disc.

If it's related to another program - uninstall the program and use CCleaner to clean up the related registry entries.

Back
Top Bottom