2ms LCD monitors!!!

lol... i had a worse comp than that for 6 years... keep your chin up and save up and you'll get a nice comp someday...

alvino said:
AHAHAHAHA!!! Wow...it's alright. Just save up and build your own system.
and thats why a voice screams at me to get a job.. lol
I never bothered much, but now that my parents use BOTH of thier systems a LOT..
I have nothing to do, can't play games, this 300mhz sucks too much..
I guess i'll be playing console games until I save up enough $$ to buy
a decent system.

Guess i've been slacking, this thing is like 7 years old...

Yeah, console games are just as fun. I find that playing some games on a console is even better than on a PC. Take Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for example. I have it on PC and Xbox, but I find it easier to sneak and take down Mercenaries with an analog stick than a mouse and keyboard (mainly because of the pressure sensitive controls).

I tried splinter cell once, but it was on ps2, and only for a few mins.
Didn't really appeal to me, oh well.
i'll just crack down on some RPG titles for a while..

Eww. If you want to have a good Splinter Cell experience, PC or Xbox is the only way to go. PS2 and GameCube's versions just don't cut it.

yeah i'm aware, the graphics that made the game nice looking are absent on the ps2 and gamecube.
but what I meant is, the gameplay didn't appeal to me.

Ah. I guess I'm just that kind of person who like those kinds of games. It's very satisfying when you stalk and interrogate a enemy before you kill them. :D

i have the vx724 which has a 3ms response time i dont notice the difference between my bro 16ms and my 3ms

ya really like 1000 ms reposne or .0000000001 ms response

i dont think the human eye can get that good. like i think the human eye can see up to 100fps and then from there on it cant take in the fast

Back
Top Bottom