22" Monitor

freestyler105

Golden Master
...for $200. Viewsonic. It's refurbished, but still, $200 for a 22" monitor is unheard of:
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=204519928&adid=17070&dcaid=17070

I'm thinking of getting it. I already have one 22' monitor, and it's awesome. I've been thinking of getting a 19" to do dual monitors, but hell, for $200, this might be worth it. Plus free shipping.

The only thing that's making me think that a 19" monitor would be better is that I'll be able to max out the resolution in games better.

Just wanted to point this out to you guys, and ask for your opinion. Right now I'm leaning towards a really nice 19" instead of this, with maybe like a 2ms response time.
Also, is newegg down for anyone else?? The page title is loading for me, but nothing else.

It appears as if they just sold out. That's a shame... that would've been great for the money, if I had any. The lowest it's showing now from other merchants is $325. :eek:

I still can't get on newegg..
Newegg's working fine for me. I just checked the price of that monitor on it and it came up as $300 AR new, $260 Open Box. So that must have been a heck of a deal...

edit: Sorry that I can't really help with what's wrong with newegg on your computer...

Yeah, it's refurbished, so that's probably why.

I cleared all my temporary settings in Firefox, fixed whatever was bugging it up.

a Dell 20.1" 2007WFP looks a ton better than any 22" screen. Since they use different panels. The Ultrasharp monitors use higher quality panels compared to the 22" monitors.

a Dell 20.1" 2007WFP looks a ton better than any 22" screen. Since they use different panels. The Ultrasharp monitors use higher quality panels compared to the 22" monitors.
The 16ms response time is kind of turning me off...the 22" monitor I use has a 5ms response time. And it's $360, that's a lot.

I'm actually looking at this now:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001088
Seems like a really good one for the price. Not huge, but I don't need it to be, that's what my 22" is for.

Back
Top Bottom