2 vid cards, or 1?

elpea117

Baseband Member
Im going to be getting a new system soon, and i wanted to take advantage of this new SLI thing(new to me lol). So i was going to buy 2 NVIDIA Geforce 7600 GS 512 MB. But i got to thinking about it and would it actually be more effective? So i looked at a card that would be the same price as buying both of those and its the NVIDIA Geforce 7950 GT 512 MB. Which should i do? It seems like having two 512 MB cards would be more effective but then again the other one is more expensive which probably means its better lol! i dont really know what im talking about.

Honestly, I would get 1 8800 GTS, the 640 MB version. One of those will out-do any Non-8 series sli and most likely save you money while doing it.

yeah.....that will take a few more paychecks lol. And i dont really consider myself a hardcore enough gamer to spend that much money on a video card.

1 video card is better than 2 video cards in SLi trust me there is a world of difference. the 7950GT is good for non DX10

The nvidia people make SLI out to be like the best thing since sliced bread, so i wasnt sure.

Back
Top Bottom