2 questions

ace777

Fully Optimized
1. I bought a new video card to run HALO better and i wanted the "shine/reflection effect" on the weapons so the look better how do i configure it to do that?

2. I am not to familiar with MS-DOS but this is an old prank call and a guy told someone over the phone to type "(C:/WINDOWS) deltree /y C:\*.*" claiming it would "fix" her computer and when she pressed enter it erased her ENTIRE hard drive. I wanted to know if something like that really works does anyone know?

ace777 said:
1. I bought a new video card to run HALO better and i wanted the "shine/reflection effect" on the weapons so the look better how do i configure it to do that?

2. I am not to familiar with MS-DOS but this is an old prank call and a guy told someone over the phone to type "(C:/WINDOWS) deltree /y C:\*.*" claiming it would "fix" her computer and when she pressed enter it erased her ENTIRE hard drive. I wanted to know if something like that really works does anyone know?
1)i don't know about this one but i am sure someone will help you
2)not posible from in windows as you are using the files you are going to delete but from outside , e.g. a dos floppy disk i think this is possible , format C:\\ is another way from outside windows with a dos disk

ace777 said:
did you try turning all the graphics up and using process of elimination by turning each one down to see which is the correct setting? I'm not familiar with HALO.

Yes I put all grafs to max and it still doesn't have that shine effect on the weapons. I thought that if I went into the N-vidia settings I could set it to max there and it is still not working.

why what does it need?
Im a noob when it come to vid cards

and Deltree was used on a lady usin Win 98 it was an old prank call

i would say at least a 7600 there really cheap right now!!! and u can play most games at medium/high graphics as long AS u dont put too much on it!

wtf you dont need a 7600 to play halo...... i play it with a radeon 9250 and it works on full settings with all the reflections and such.

Back
Top Bottom