2 PCI Sound cards ?
Having 2 PCI sound card, would that cause a problem? I currently have X-Fi elite pro, from creative. I also just received razer barracuda sound card, the AC-1. It would be great to have both of them there, because I use the concel that came with the x-fi a lot, and would like to use razer in game’s because I also just received rezer headphones, the HP-1. I just want to see what u guys have to say b4 I put it in. Also, the only available slot I have is right next to my X1950XTX card (with zalman cooler) It cools very good, I imagine the temperature would slightly go up if I put something right next to it, but I think it can handle it. What do u guys think?
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor