chances are you reformatted and it just copied over your old boot.ini file and added another line to it. to get rid of that line you do this.
1. click start->right click on my computer->click properties
2. in the dialog that comes up click the advanced tag.
3. under startup and recovery click the setting button.
4. now in the window that comes up under system startup, select edit.
5. this will bring up your boot.ini in a text file, the one you currently have installed should be where it says default=........
6. delete the second line under operating systems. you should see
mulit(0)disk(........... <- delete that one
that should get rid of having to click that and it'll just bootup.