2 7600 GT's vs. x1900 XT

Well, your running around spreading nonsence, I have yet to find a game that I cannot run on all high settings without lag with my even CHEAPER X1900GT.

Who gives a care if the memory is cheaper or whateveryou dont have to go around soiling the company.

youresn7.jpg

I JUST had to put that up:p
HIS is a good company, but there are better ones. Sapphire IMO, makes the best ATi cards. Why? It is because they are ATi's chosen manufacturer to make the BBA cards. And they are reliable not to skimp out on quality of products chosen and used.

tehczar said:
Well, your running around spreading nonsence, I have yet to find a game that I cannot run on all high settings without lag with my even CHEAPER X1900GT.

Who gives a care if the memory is cheaper or whateveryou dont have to go around soiling the company.

Well I'm sorry if you're not a overclocking enthusast like I am. :rolleyes: I couldn't even get in a decent overclock with those Infineon chips.

Sure, at stock speeds it runs great, I'm not doubting that. So, no...I'm not spreading nonsense. It's just that you misunderstood me.

Back
Top Bottom