Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-12-2006, 02:14 AM   #21
Daemon Poster
 
Toby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,028
Send a message via MSN to Toby Send a message via Yahoo to Toby
Default Re: 2 7600 GT's vs. x1900 XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage
sure! Well, as many of you don't know, Alvino here referred me to this forum. And i signed up. Not really caring about my forum name, as i was just trying things out. So i was like, what's a good name? Let's see if ownage is taken. And it wasnt, so i was cool. And there you go!
Well, better than my story, wait... There isn't one.

Toby is my user name on every forum (unless it's taken), just simply because it's my actuall name... I'm not very creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
Yes, if it wasn't for me, Ownage wouldn't be here. A thanks should be in order.
Yep, I reckon so.
__________________

__________________
Dell Inspiron 9400 Notebook 120GB 5400RPM SATA HDD, 500GB 7200RPM SATA External HDD, DVD+-RW, DVD+-RW External, Mobile Intel Calistoga i945PM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GhZ, 2GB DDR2-667MhZ Dual Channel SDRAM, Nvidia GeForce GO 7900 GS 256MB Single-Pipe.
TinyXP Rev05, PerfectDisk, TuneUp Utilities, Window Washer, Nod32, Bo-Clean, SuperAntiSpyware Pro, Spyware Blaster, Comodo Firewall Pro.
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 02:16 AM   #22
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: 2 7600 GT's vs. x1900 XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage
hahahaha...uh huh. A thanks from me or from the community?
From you would be nice. Unless you want a fatty titty twister at school tomorrow.



Just kidding. You know I <3 you.
__________________

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 05:18 PM   #23
In Runtime
 
tehczar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 167
Default Re: 2 7600 GT's vs. x1900 XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
Owned by Ownage.

Seriously though...you can't really expect a good reply when you tell someone to "do their homework" when you can't even post facts to back yourself up. Shameful really...
not quite, his dumb ass can go look up the benefits of purchasing a HIS video card.

The better support, programs and whatnot that comes with it.

******g35x
Consider this a warning. Thanks for reporting, you know who you are aha.
tehczar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 07:00 PM   #24
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: 2 7600 GT's vs. x1900 XT

You sure don't know how to debate, I'll give you that. When you go and proclaim something, it's your job to present the facts as part of your case, not for others to research it themselves.

Also, I could wholly disagree with all your points because I use HIS myself and after what I went through, I wouldn't suggest them unless they went bankrupt and gave away free cards. First, they go the El Cheapo route and use horrible Infineon GDDR RAM which gets horrid overclocks instead of the reference Samsung modules. Second, the support is decent, not as good as Sapphire, BFG Tech or eVGA. Thirdly, programs? What programs? All I got with my X1900 XT were these outdated games that anyone could obtain for less than $15 and a disc for PowerDVD which is very common. All the accessories that came with the card were standard lke the S-Video, Composite, HD Composite etc.

Oh and a word of advice: using vulgar language won't help your case much. In fact, it makes you look even worse. Good day!
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 07:27 PM   #25
In Runtime
 
tehczar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 167
Default Re: 2 7600 GT's vs. x1900 XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
You sure don't know how to debate, I'll give you that. When you go and proclaim something, it's your job to present the facts as part of your case, not for others to research it themselves.

Also, I could wholly disagree with all your points because I use HIS myself and after what I went through, I wouldn't suggest them unless they went bankrupt and gave away free cards. First, they go the El Cheapo route and use horrible Infineon GDDR RAM which gets horrid overclocks instead of the reference Samsung modules. Second, the support is decent, not as good as Sapphire, BFG Tech or eVGA. Thirdly, programs? What programs? All I got with my X1900 XT were these outdated games that anyone could obtain for less than $15 and a disc for PowerDVD which is very common. All the accessories that came with the card were standard lke the S-Video, Composite, HD Composite etc.

Oh and a word of advice: using vulgar language won't help your case much. In fact, it makes you look even worse. Good day!
k, cry and edit your post up a bit?

Is this school, a jsa debate, or a trial in court no?

Not it's not, I dont have to present anything.

If you disagree with me you can go do your own research. And just because YOU had a problem doesnt mean everyone does with the company. Me and several of my friends have purchased many HIS cards since the 9250 and have been very pleased.

tbh why are you on ownage's nuts?
tehczar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 07:29 PM   #26
In Runtime
 
tehczar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 167
Default Re: 2 7600 GT's vs. x1900 XT

And I mean come on we all have our own opinions and I feel very strongly about HIS they do infact have great customer service and their IceQ3 models are fantastic, which you should know if you infact do actually own one rather than coming and saying OMG THEY ARE CRAP THEY USE BAD MEMORY OMG OMG OMG. Seriously..
tehczar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 07:47 PM   #27
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: 2 7600 GT's vs. x1900 XT

Okay, you like HIS as an opinion. Don't present it like it's a fact that HIS is the best.

Whatever, I'm not even going to argue with you. I'm not going to bring myself to the level of an idiot.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 07:54 PM   #28
Golden Master
 
G35x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,474
Default Re: 2 7600 GT's vs. x1900 XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehczar
not quite, his dumb ass can go look up the benefits of purchasing a HIS video card.

The better support, programs and whatnot that comes with it.

***
That kind of language isnt appreciated..Consider it a wanring?
__________________
Check out my car forum..
altimacoupes.com

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:40 PM   #29
In Runtime
 
tehczar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 167
Default Re: 2 7600 GT's vs. x1900 XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
Okay, you like HIS as an opinion. Don't present it like it's a fact that HIS is the best.

Whatever, I'm not even going to argue with you. I'm not going to bring myself to the level of an idiot.
Do some reasearch they are very nice ATi based cards.

@ G35x;
Sorry, Ignorence tends to anger me, It wont happen again.
tehczar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 09:25 PM   #30
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: 2 7600 GT's vs. x1900 XT

They sure are cheap. Got my X1900 XT for $369.99. I'm sure the card is nice, but it's just upsetting how they use cheap RAM to undercut costs instead of actually using quality modules. Then again, even at stock speeds, I've never seen Oblivon look so nice.

Hah, ignorance...right. Ignorant of what? Fine, you like HIS, whoopdeef-ingdoo. I've had a bad experience from them, so I don't like them. Can we settle with that?
__________________

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0