1st post

mrtoon

Beta member
hello all. i need some help i keep getting a page pop up when i use internt explorer its called grunt biz it used to take over my home page but ive managed to stop that but if i dont close it quick it knocks me offline any help on this problem would be grateful thanks

Go to tools and click on the popup blocker. You can't run IE with out setting it up first. And get ready to be pound by the other guys about converting to firefox...

i am useing firefox but IE still works apart from this problem ive been told it could be about blank it doesnt come up on firefox just IE when i do a scan i always get a thing up called cdoor(or something like that) would this have anything to do with it i keep deleteing it but it always comes back

Try turning of system restore, go into safe mode and run all of your scans. then re-boot and see what happens.
woz

mrtoon said:
i am useing firefox but IE still works apart from this problem ive been told it could be about blank it doesnt come up on firefox just IE when i do a scan i always get a thing up called cdoor(or something like that) would this have anything to do with it i keep deleteing it but it always comes back

Try installing spywareblaster, keep the crap out of ur computer. Since I installed it my anti-spyware softwares haven't found anything.

Back
Top Bottom