1st Benchmark run

Sedah

In Runtime
okay, I ran my 1st Benchmark test using 3DMarkVantage, and here are the results

BenchmarkScoreSTOCKvantage.jpg

and, is that how I should score for the specs I have? Im fairly new to benchmarking and what not... :wiggle2:

oh well you put up a picture of what your scores are, not how your pc stacks up againsts other but it doesnt matter i guess

funny how i have a Q6700 my cpu at stock settings has almost the same score and im running on a mobo that is slowing my stuff down so thats taking points off to

How did you CPU beat an i7 extreme in the test? I don't really understand their scoring.

yes your score is higher on that chart than an i7 extreme but in real life lol, its not, not sure why but that bench is VERY incorrect. That i7 extreme should be getting a score of around 47k-52k because its overclocked to 4.3GHZ. Instead its getting about 31k and yours is getting 38k at stock speeds which is 2.66 i think. It clearly impossible for your cpu to beat an i7 extreme, because the extreme can oc very well, yours can to but the i7 can do it more and stay more stable, its also a lot faster.

yes your score is higher on that chart than an i7 extreme but in real life lol, its not, not sure why but that bench is VERY incorrect. That i7 extreme should be getting a score of around 47k-52k because its overclocked to 4.3GHZ. Instead its getting about 31k and yours is getting 38k at stock speeds which is 2.66 i think. It clearly impossible for your cpu to beat an i7 extreme, because the extreme can oc very well, yours can to but the i7 can do it more and stay more stable, its also a lot faster.

lol yea....but what do you think of my score? is it around what it should be at stock? i expected it to be a higher, kinda dissappointed me :(

what do you think?

3DMark is a synthetic benchmark, and not a very good one at that, especially as the default resolution is 1280x1024. Go see how your system performs in real games.
yes your score is higher on that chart than an i7 extreme but in real life lol, its not, not sure why but that bench is VERY incorrect.
PhysX on the GPU.

Back
Top Bottom